Welcome to Learn Docker’s documentation!¶
This project contains examples and scripts to help you learn about Docker.
The examples were originally made for the participants of the Ipszilon Seminar in 2017 in Hungary. The virtual machines were created in the Cloud For Education system. Some of the scripts may not be useful to you.
Before you start working with the example projects, read Getting started.
- Getting started
- Start a simple web server with mounted document root
- Build yur own web server image and copy the document root into the image
- Create your own PHP application with built-in PHP web server
- Create a simple Docker Compose project
- Communication of PHP and Apache HTTPD web server with the help of Docker Compose
- Run more Docker Compose project on the same port using nginx-proxy
- Protect your web server with HTTP authentication
- Memory limit test with PHP in a container
- CPU limit test